Friday, February 7, 2014

MAC Cosmetics Spring Collection Photos & Swatches - A Fantasy Of Flowers

Okay here it is! The latest beauties from MAC's Spring Collection A Fantasy of Flowers. There are so many beautiful things in this collection it was hard to pick what I wanted to buy! But somehow I restrained myself (a little) ha-ha!

This collection is full of new products in beautiful spring colors like bright greens and vivid orchids (which by the way is the Pantone Color of the year). Below are photos of what I picked out! I'll post prices and a link to the MAC website. Enjoy!




Items I purchased:

Mineralize Eyeshadows in In The Meadow and Great Beyond ($21)
Mineralize SkinFinishes in Perfect Topping and Stereo Rose ($30)
Fluidline in Sassy Moss and Phlox Garden ($16)
Pigment in Chartreuse Bouquet ($21)
Lipsticks in Dreaming Dahlia and Naked Bud ($16)
Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality and Playful Petal ($16)

Check these items out here!



Mineralize Eyeshadow in In The Meadow

Mineralize Eyeshadow in In The Meadow



In the Meadow Swatches (No base used)




Mineralize Eyeshadow in Great Beyond

Mineralize Eyeshadow in Great Beyond



Great Beyond Swatches (No base used)



Mineralize Skinfinish in Perfect Topping

Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose



Top: Perfect Topping, Bottom: Stereo Rose



Fluidline Gel Liner in Sassy Moss

Fluidline Gel Liner in Phlox Garden



Pigment in Chartreuse Bouquet

Pigment in Chartreuse Bouquet



Top to bottom: Chartreuse Pigment, Sassy Moss Fluidline and Phlox Garden Fluidline



Left to right: Dreaming Dahlia and Naked Bud

Left to right: Cremesheen Glass in Star Quality and Playful Petal



Left to right: Naked Bud Lipstick, Dreaming Dahlia Lipstick, Star Quality Cremesheen Glass and  Playful Petal Cremesheen Glass





I hope you guys like this post! I am super excited to start trying these out and I'll let you know how I like them. I'll also be posting some looks using these on Instagram as well so if you want to see those I'll post a link to my account!

Follow me on Instagram at Instagram.com/glamorousthings13#

Have a great day!

See you soon!

-Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment