Thursday, May 6, 2010

Va Va Voom! Revlon Beyond Natural Lashes

Everyone likes to add a little extra glam sometimes and of all our features, I think the eyes are the most fun to play up.  I used to wear false lashes all the time, but for some reason I fell out of the habit of wearing them on nights out.  Now that I have these falsies from Revlon, I have a feeling I'll be wearing them a lot more often!

They are Revlon's Beyond Natural #91169's and are as the name states very natural feeling and the look is very wispy and quite long, as you can see in the photos.  I think they are just right for an evening out when you are in the mood for a more dramatic look.  They were very easy to apply and as long as you take care of them, should be good for several uses.  You can find them at most drugstores.  I picked mine up at Wal-Mart for $3.99.  What a great deal!


The box suggests using Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive to apply the lashes, however I chose to use Duo Eyelash Adhesive.  I feel that Duo is the best lash adhesive out there and it can be purchased at the MAC counter as well as some drugstores.

So, next time you're feeling a little daring, pick these babies up and give them a try.  Instant glam!!


FTC Disclosure:  Products were purchased by me.  I was not paid to write this post and not affiliated with the company.  These are my honest thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment