Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub and Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter

I was out shopping for a body scrub the other day and I came across this product.  I admit, the first thing that drew me in was the color.  Everyone who knows me knows I'm a complete sucker for anything teal!  Anyway, after picking it up and checking out the label I decided to try it.  I immediately fell in love with the smell of the product. It is so summery! It smells like creamy coconut with a hint of lime.  I love it!  Another thing I really like about the Shea Sugar Body Scrub is is that it is not super greasy like some other sugar or salt scrubs.  It exfoliates really well and because it is made with sugar you can use it right after shaving without any skin irritation.  The Shea Body Butter is also great!  It has the same yummy smell and moisturizes perfectly without being greasy.  Also, the packaging on both products is definitely cute enough to set out in your bathroom.  And wait, there's more.  They are each under $10!!  I would definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a good summer exfoliator and if you don't happen to like the smell of coconut and lime they do make different scents in both the scrub and the body butter.  I will post a link to their website. 

Until next time, Be Glamorous!!

FTC Disclosure:  Products were purchased by me.  I was not paid to write this post and not affiliated with the company.  These are my honest thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment