Thursday, May 13, 2010

Review: MAC Superglass


I was so excited today when I received a little black MAC box in the mail containing my 2 new Superglass lipglasses!  I ordered the Superglass in Superflash! and Gift Wrap.  I immediately pulled them out, swatched them and took pictures for you guys.




Gift Wrap

 Superflash!


Superflash! and Gift Wrap are very pretty colors, however they are quite sheer.  I think they would probably be best layered over a lipstick unless you're going for just a very natural glossy finish.  That said, I don't think they are a must-have because they have an enormous amount of glitter in them and even after the gloss has worn off quite a lot of glitter stays behind and is pretty hard to remove.   For that reason, I don't think that Superglass will be something that I will be reaching for everyday.  I do think they will be great for going out at night or on a summer day by the pool or at the beach when I want to look extra sparkle-y.

Colors in the Superglass collection:

  • Tunnel of Love Deep blue brown (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Sugar Overload White beige (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Disco Blend Light tan (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Sweet Tart Baby pale pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Gift Wrap Light pinky peach (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Totally Bang! Fuchsia (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Cherry Electric Bright cherry pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Fab Frenzy Deep blue purple (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Superflash! Mid Tone Yellow Pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition) 


I hope this review is helpful for you guys!  I will be posting the Easy Everyday Summer Look Tutorial soon so watch out for it!

FTC Disclosure:  These products were purchased by me.  I was not paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the company.  These are my honest thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment