I was so excited today when I received a little black MAC box in the mail containing my 2 new Superglass lipglasses! I ordered the Superglass in Superflash! and Gift Wrap. I immediately pulled them out, swatched them and took pictures for you guys.
Superflash! and Gift Wrap are very pretty colors, however they are quite sheer. I think they would probably be best layered over a lipstick unless you're going for just a very natural glossy finish. That said, I don't think they are a must-have because they have an enormous amount of glitter in them and even after the gloss has worn off quite a lot of glitter stays behind and is pretty hard to remove. For that reason, I don't think that Superglass will be something that I will be reaching for everyday. I do think they will be great for going out at night or on a summer day by the pool or at the beach when I want to look extra sparkle-y.
Colors in the Superglass collection:
- Tunnel of Love Deep blue brown (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Sugar Overload White beige (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Disco Blend Light tan (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Sweet Tart Baby pale pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Gift Wrap Light pinky peach (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Totally Bang! Fuchsia (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Cherry Electric Bright cherry pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Fab Frenzy Deep blue purple (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
- Superflash! Mid Tone Yellow Pink (Pearl) (Limited Edition)
I hope this review is helpful for you guys! I will be posting the Easy Everyday Summer Look Tutorial soon so watch out for it!
FTC Disclosure: These products were purchased by me. I was not paid to write this post and am not affiliated with the company. These are my honest thoughts and opinions.