Thursday, July 11, 2013

Jewelry Haul from Shoplately.com

I found the coolest accessories website recently and I wanted to share it with you guys. Its called Shoplately.com and and it is a flash sale website that carries tons of jewelry and other accessories for great prices. They put new items on everyday and it's almost a little addicting haha!

Anyway, here are a few things I purchased from them and if the item is still available I will add a link to it. Check it out here https://shoplately.com/?r=Glamorousthings (and try not to get addicted I dare ya!) :)

Flirty Beach Date Bangle Set

Woven Long Earrings - Lime


Lindsey Leaf Bib Necklace - Coral


Terah Crystal Crown Necklace - Pink (This one is my fave!)


Be Bold Woven Chain Necklace - Multi (bottom)



Happy accessorizing! 

-Gabs

No comments:

Post a Comment