Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Julep Maven Nail Polish Subscription for October!

Hey guys! I just got my Julep Maven Box in the mail and thought I'd share it with you. If you are unfamiliar with Julep Maven, it is a monthly nail polish subscription service and they are now adding some beauty products that the brand is starting to add to their line. All of their products are very high quality, especially the nail polishes. I have been subscribed for about 9 months and I have never received a bad polish. Their formulas are amazing and the colors are very unique!

The subscription is $19.99/month and you get 2 nail polishes and another product (usually a beauty product). For more info check out my video below!

This months polishes:

Cleopatra:

Beautiful Satin Black Finish - 2 coats (this is without a topcoat)


Valerie:

Deep Teal with Gold Shimmer - 2 coats (without topcoat)


Casper:

Casper over Cleopatra - 1 coat

All of the nail polishes are beautiful! I love the black and the teal. Sadly the Casper didn't glow very well. I could barely see it and it would not glow bright enough for the camera to pick it up. But it will still be a really pretty topcoat or just a natural shimmer on its own!

Beauty Product:

Julep Kajal Eye Glider (double ended eyeliner brown/black)
also included in the box is a cool  little sharpener!

 








This eyeliner is soft and creamy and very pigmented. I do recommend setting it with an eyeshadow to prevent smudging and increase wear time. So far I really like it!

You can check out Julep Maven here: Julep Maven Subscription

And watch my latest video if you want to know more and want to see me open my October box!





Have a great day guys!

-Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment