Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Julep Maven November Unboxing

Hey guys! It's that time again when I open up and show you what I received in my monthly Julep Maven box. So let's all ooh and ahh together, shall we?

This month's box contents:

November Boho Glam Box
Julep Lip Gloss in Charming (Sheer Mauve Gloss)
Julep Nail Polishes in Aisha (Wildberry Purple Creme), Alexandra (Blonde Creme) and Autumn (Burnt Red Orange Multidimensional Glitter)
Sample of Julep Luxe Repair Skin Serum (with a 30% off code)



Left to right: Aisha, Alexandra and Autumn, Charming gloss in front.


Aisha
Alexandra
Autumn over Alexandra
Autumn over OPI Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey!









I am really happy with this month's polishes and I LOVE the Autumn glitter topcoat. It is Gorgeous with a capital "G"!! I will post a link below if you want to go check out Julep Maven and the link to my video of the unboxing in case you haven't seen it yet!

Click here to become a Julep Maven!




Have a great day!

-Gab

Note: All products were purchased by me. I am not affiliated with Julep Maven.

No comments:

Post a Comment