Monday, January 27, 2014

New Urban Decay Products Photos & Swatches

Hi guys! I just picked up some really awesome new beauty goodies and wanted to share them with you.




Urban Decay released several new products in their Naked line, so of course I had to snap some up!

Items I picked up:

Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Naked Light $34
Naked Skin Beauty Balm in Naked Light $34
Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Lovechild, Naked and Streak $20
Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-ended Eye Pencil in Naked 3 $16








left to right: Lovechild, Naked and Streak



left to right: Blackheart and Darkside


I am very pleased with everything I purchased. These items are beautiful, quality is great (as we have come to expect with UD) and the packaging is gorgeous! I highly recommend picking some of these babies up.

Have you guys tried any of the new stuff? Let me know what you think if you have!

Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment