Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Review and Swatches

Hey guys! Do you love nude lips? I sure do! So, when I heard that Maybelline was adding a whole slew of nude lipsticks to their Color Sensational line I couldn't wait to get some. Of course, it took me forever to find them because I live in the middle of Nowhere, but finally here they are and I thought I would share my thoughts on them along with some photos!

Enjoy!

Pretty packaging!
Left to right: Bare All, Blushing Beige, Nude Lust, Truffle Tease and Sinamon


Bare All







Blushing Beige



Nude Lust




Truffle Tease




Sinamon




Top to bottom: Bare All, Blushing Beige, Nude Lust, Truffle Tease and Sinamon

Overall, I really love these lipsticks! They have the same great color pay off and smooth creamy texture as the rest of the Color Sensational line. Bare All is really light and may not work great for some skin tones, but I think it looks pretty with a pink gloss on top. The rest of these shades look great by themselves or topped with gloss and have enough warmth in them so they don't give you the dreaded dead-lip look.  I highly recommend picking these up if you want to try the nude lip trend!

I hope this post was helpful!

-Gab


















No comments:

Post a Comment