Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ocean Eyes

 



I received a request a few weeks ago to do an "Ocean Eyes" look and I recently did a look similar to this one on a friend and I fell in love with it!  I really enjoyed creating this look for you guys (the teal and blue eyeshadows are my favorite!) and I hope you enjoy it too.  Below is a list of the products I used and links to where you can get them.  If you have any questions or comments leave them below or you can email me here.  Have an awesome day!!









Products:

Face:
Physician's Formula Concealer Twins in Yellow/Light
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium
MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder (Cheeks)
EyesLipsFace Allover Color Stick in Spotlight (Cheekbone highlight)
MAC Expensivo Lipstick & MAC Young Thing Lipglass

Eyes:

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean - applied on lid
MAC Meadowland eyeshadow - inner corner of lid
MAC Aquadisiac eyeshadow - middle of lid
MAC Parrot eyeshadow - outer corner of lid and lower lash line
MAC Contrast eyeshadow - outer v and crease and lower lash line
MAC Gorgeous Gold - just above crease to blend out Contrast
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk - brow bone highlight and inner corner at tear duct
MAC Crystal Avalanche eyeshadow - applied on top of Nyx Milk pencil
MAC Tempting eyeshadow - Brows
MAC Feline eyeliner pencil - waterline
MAC Liquidlast Liner in Inky - upper lash line
MAC Pro Longlash in Pitchblack - upper and lower lashes
Nyx Fabulous Lashes #119

Links:


MAC
Nyx Cosmetics
E.L.F. Cosmetics
Physician's Formula

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! It looked awesome on Brandi last Saturday!

    ReplyDelete